Lombard Architectural Precast Products Company (LAPPCO) is an award-winning manufacturer of architectural precast wall and building components that serves the Chicagoland area. We are a PCI certified plant. LAPPCO has been manufacturing architectural precast wall products for over 55 years. We are a family owned and operated business.
We are looking to fill a position for Sales and Administration. The general duties of the job include:
Sales & Marketing
- Develop and maintain contact with architects, developers, CMs and GCs
- Use social media to promote our products and our company
- Spearhead submittals for PCI annual project awards
- Participate in PCI and PCI IL/WI events to promote our industry and our company
- Work with architects/engineers/contractors on design assist
- Work with estimators to develop budgets and bids; this includes review of proposed panelization, anchoring, crane usage and site access/logistics
- Review contracts with clients for scope and general requirements
- Develop contracts with engineers/caulkers/erectors/specialty suppliers
- Perform general oversight of office staff and functions
- Supervise estimators, project managers, production, and quality control managers
- Develop and chair “hand off” meetings
- Chair weekly staff meetings
Position reports to the company president.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the precast industry, preferably architectural precast
- Have a working knowledge about all facets of precast – cost, fabrication, erecting, finishes
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with social media
- College degree preferred
Candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can work in a team environment with excellent communication, analytic and leadership skills. Candidate must be able to multitask and be an efficient time manager.
This is a full-time time position that requires a passion for the precast industry.
Interested candidates should contact Michael G. Lombard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org