WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY! ELIGIBLE FOR BONUS PAY!
Vehicle stipend, Bonus eligible, company cell phone, Health, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Retirement (401K program, 4.5% max company contribution). Paid holidays and vacation time.
R.W. Sidley on the Eastside of Cleveland, OH (specifically Thompson, OH) is actively seeking a full-time salary Precast Sales Rep. We are happy to train candidates if needed as we have multiple highly seasoned managers with sales experience on staff. We've recently added brand new members to our Precast Management Team, and you can get in on the ground floor with this new team! Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you like (or don't mind) traveling? Do you like establishing relationships and helping people solve problems? Are you looking to bring your skills to a company that cares about you like family, wants to see you succeed, and gets to know you more than a coworker? We are looking for a Precast Sales Rep who is willing to learn the ins and outs of our company! If this sounds like the job you've been looking for, we want to meet you!
This position is eligible for bonus pay (discretionary subject to board approval), company cell phone, and vehicle stipend.
We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental vision, a 401(k) plan with up to a 4.5% match, paid vacation and holidays, 100%-company-paid life insurance, 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability, significant employee discounts for all products we sell, weekly pay, and more!
ABOUT R.W. SIDLEY, INC. CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL SOLUTIONS
Established in 1933 as a mining and manufacturing company, we have continued to build our company from our original core products of silica sand and bank gravel. Having grown to several locations across Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania, we provide a range of construction materials and services to countless businesses in the construction industry throughout the Midwest as well as to homeowners in our local areas. We manufacture and supply bulk aggregates, industrial minerals, ready-mix concrete, masonry block products, structural and architectural precast components, and other building supplies. Many of the parking garages, sports stadiums, hotels, commercial buildings, and more across the Midwest have been built with Sidley Precast products designed, manufactured, delivered, and erected all by our team.
You don't find a great work culture like ours every day. We have a great family vibe that welcomes positive, hardworking, and friendly people who enjoy being part of a cohesive team. We have an informal work environment but are serious about what we do. Our employees are too busy being productive and building relationships with our customers to get bogged down in office politics. We really care about our employees and that is reflected in the top pay and generous benefits that we offer. We want them to succeed and feel valued. They appreciate that they are treated with respect and not micromanaged. To hear more, be sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A PRECAST SALES REP
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction related field or related practical experience.
- Experience in Architecture, building construction or related products, goods and services preferred.
- Software skills and knowledge preferred: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM systems
- Experience in the precast/pre-stressed industry (structural, architectural, design, or other). Building construction industry knowledge with depth of knowledge specifically on specification process, specific verticals that drive business results preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal relationship abilities.
- Desire to be in a Sales oriented role.
RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Care for relationships with major accounts, existing and prospective customers; expand current customer base
- Service and visit job sites
- Review plan and specifications submitted by customers, contractors, architects, owners, etc.
- Provide input in the design and creation of drawings and plans for precast concrete forms and products
- Develop and implement guidelines for project submittals
- Preparation of project quotations as needed to support production and sales
- Evaluate and advise management on new product opportunities
- Review any customer complaints and develop plans for resolution
- Review plans and specifications; determine which products to market to specific projects/contractors
- Call on any groups, entities, or individuals for prospective projects as required
- Maintain current knowledge of project plans and specifications
- Work closely with General Manager, Estimator, and production personnel
- Work with General Manager to establish pricing and the competitive market environment
- Develop marketing strategies for new and developing product lines
- Promote the company's products and services to agencies, consulting engineers, and contractors; foster relationships to gain acceptance of new products and services
- Review lead-generation services (example: Builder's Exchange)
- Analyze customer accounts for volumes and pricing
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions, pricing, and competition
- Participate in sales forecasts and yearly budgeting
- Review sales information and reports
- Other duties as required
While experienced salespeople are always welcomed, we can train the right person! Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you known for going above and beyond? Do you have a winning attitude and approachable personality? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you might just be perfect for this entry-level or experienced Precast Sales Rep job.
This full-time salaried position generally works Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM, with lots of flexibility, depending on projects. This position does require travel for sales meetings with existing customers, prospective customers, and staff and also project visits. The position is partially remote. The amount of remote vs. in-office work will vary depending on changing needs of the market, but we estimate sales time allocated as 30% in Office and the balance in the market territory and working remotely. The first 90 days (minimum) would involve training and transition that would require most of the time in the company office.
READY TO JOIN OUR SIDLEY TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this entry-level or experienced regional driving job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!