Regional Sales and Marketing Purpose: Generate revenue by educating owners and designers, qualifying potential projects, recommending new products, promoting design assist, estimating/budgets, and closing sales.
Regional Sales and Marketing Job Duties:
- Service area would include Texas and southern Oklahoma.
- Work closely with estimating staff.
- Work closely with plant operations staff and attend weekly meetings at plant.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments; making presentations; and understanding design requirements.
- Instill confidence in the marketplace, standing behind its value proposition of quality, service, technology, design assist and financial capabilities.
- Close sales by working closely with the estimating staff during the estimating and bidding process with potential accounts; explain our building enclosure systems capabilities; and overcome objections and prepare contracts.
- Expand sales in the design community by introducing new products, developing new applications and promoting design assist.
- Network by participating in educational opportunities and getting involved in construction-oriented and PCI regional organizations.
- 5 years minimum precast or façade product experience required.
- Degree in related field recommended, but not required.
Qualified candidates may contact Vanessa L. Ramirez, Corporate Human Resources Coordinator, email@example.com