StructureCare, an industry leader in parking garage engineering and restoration solutions is seeking a Business Development Representative for the Ohio region. We offer an innovative environment that seeks to help our customers solve some of their biggest challenges.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying prospects, developing leads, and acquiring new business within an assigned territory
- Developing a thorough working knowledge of company services and pricing structures
- Ascertaining key decision makers, understanding their needs and proposing appropriate service solutions
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and service agreements
- Utilize CRM to schedule, generate reports, and develop customer profiles
Education & Experience:
- Required: Less than 2 years sales or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, marketing, sales or related field
- 5 - 10 years of experience in project management, business development, sales, facilities management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create an engaging and lasting impression with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- A commitment to project management, disciplined market preparation and a focused sales process
- Enthusiasm to learn and actively engage in all facets of the sales process
- Required Behaviors – Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Preferred Behaviors – Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
- Required Motivations – Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility; Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement; Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)