Who We Are…
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability, and safety. These fundamentals have provided the foundation upon which we have managed our business for more than a century. Established in 1902, and headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we are a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets with locations in North America and Europe. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe worldwide.
Who You Are…
A highly motivated precast salesperson looking to grow your career with a growing company, this role may be a perfect fit.
As a Sales Manager at CXT Inc. you are responsible to sell precast products with a primary focus on strategically increasing customer base by making outside sales calls within designated region, increasing sales of precast products, and working with plant leadership to add additional precast products to portfolio, while meeting customer specifications and design requirements, scheduling of material procurement and deliveries, supply chain purchasing and budget management for each project.
- Create strategies that meet or exceed, on a consistent basis, the annual operating and rolling strategic plans.
- Implement strategic market activities, locally and regionally, to generate maximum sales & gross profit.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and assess the quality of our company relationship with customers and seek new opportunities with prospective customers.
- Answer customer questions about products, pricing, availability, and credit terms; and resolve customer complaints regarding product or service.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Work with plant leadership to provide estimates, credit or contract terms, warranty information, and delivery dates to customers.
- Coordinate with production to ensures production schedules are met and deliveries accomplished within customer timeline.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting, including tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Work effectively with Engineering, Plant Leadership and Finance to ensure customer production timeline is met and invoicing is complete.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required or equivalent job-related experience
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience required
- 2-4 years management experience preferred
- Experience with SAP or other CRM software a plus
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Business sense and industry knowledge
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, mostly day trips
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Integrity & Trust
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire and a market-leading 401(k) program.
Sound interesting? Ready to apply?
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at LB Foster Jobs or contact Kris Itza, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.