Coreslab Structures (OKLA) Inc. is in immediate need of an Estimator. The Estimator will work under general supervision, reporting to the Chief Estimator and Sales Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Forecasts costs for new projects.
- Able to read and complete a comprehensive product takeoff from plans and specifications.
- Compiles data to estimate all sales costs based on plans and specifications.
- Considers current economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction industry; experience with Prestressed/Precast concrete products is a plus.
- Relies on judgment and limited experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Education & Experience:
- Can fluently speak, read and write English
- Minimum Associates degree in Construction
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Bluebeam software a plus (will be required to learn)
- Ability to read a tape measure and recognize measurements on blueprints and diagrams
- Autodesk – AutoCAD a plus (will be required to learn)
- Able to work with all Microsoft office software
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement plan (no match)
- Profit sharing
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
Coreslab Structures (OKLA) Inc. is the premier leader in the precast concrete manufacturing industry throughout Oklahoma, southern Kansas, north Texas and western Arkansas. The Oklahoma City plant produces a full range of structural and architectural pre-stressed / pre-cast concrete products used in the construction of buildings, parking garages, stadiums, bridges and other structures.
All employees must pass a physical exam and drug screen prior to starting work. Coreslab utilizes a random drug-testing program to ensure the safety of its workforce and customers. Employee and workplace safety are paramount to Coreslab.
Qualified candidates contact: