The education manager will ensure that PCI is providing quality continuing education programs to the design and construction communities (our marketplace) and to the membership. The education manager will support the administration of all Institute education programs, including development and distribution of announcements, seminar registrations, and course evaluation and feedback. The education manager will be the main contact to national and state groups that certify education programs related to the precast concrete industry and ensure that all our industry programs meet continuing education requirements of various national groups. The education manager will manage and update education procedural manuals and all record keeping databases for continuing education.
Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation, and management of professional education programs. Experience with IACET’s CEU program and/or AIA’s LU program.
- A Bachelor’s degree (in communications, education, organizational management, marketing, or related degree) plus a minimum of five years related adult education experience.
- Association experience is a plus.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- Background or experience with online program development and delivery, web-related technologies, and media skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A positive, proactive personality, and an approachable team player.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for communicating information to management and staff members and projecting a positive image as a representative of the Institute
- Familiarity with continuing education, program evaluation and adult learning principles preferred.
- Strong sense of customer/member service.
- Attention to detail required, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization, project planning and time management skills and ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office, social media platforms, and basic understanding of website and digital.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick or personal days
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k Retirement plan with match
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) is an organization dedicated to fostering greater understanding and use of precast and prestressed concrete. Founded in 1954, PCI is the technical institute for the precast, prestressed concrete structures industry. PCI develops, maintains, and disseminates the Body of Knowledge for designing, fabricating, and constructing precast concrete structures and systems. It is from this Body of Knowledge that buildings codes, design guides, education, and certification programs are derived. PCI publishes a broad array of technical manuals, reports, periodicals, and other informational documents. PCI provides technical resources, certification for companies and individuals, and continuing education. Additionally, it conducts research and development projects, conventions, conferences, awards programs, and much more.
Qualified candidates contact: