Maintains all PCI certification programs by ensuring program policies are in accordance with industry standards, ensuring established policies are followed appropriately, and representing programs with industry. Serves as a member of the Leadership Team. Supervises three staff.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Essential job functions are fundamental, core functions common to positions in a classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties.
- Administers, manages, and coordinates all PCI Quality Programs for plant, erector, and personnel certification programs.
- Manages and maintains the Institute’s accreditation status with IAS.
- Manages and negotiates contractual relationships and budgets with required contractors necessary to facilitate operation of all PCI Quality Programs.
- Manages the creation and maintenance of all quality control manuals.
- Drives specification of PCI’s certification program by code writing bodies, specifying agencies, and the AEC industry nationwide.
- Serves as staff liaison to Committees as assigned by CEO/President.
- Manages a $2M budget.
- Acts as PCI representative to appropriate committees of ASTM, ACI, AWS, and other groups as identified by the Quality Activities Council and PCI Staff.
- Represents PCI with appropriate outside agencies such as AASHTO and individual Departments of Transportation as it relates to PCI Quality Programs.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the concrete or construction industry.
- ISO 9001 or similar quality management system program experience.
- Proven experience in quality assurance program development and administration.
- Supervisory experience with the ability to organize and motivate staff members.
- Association experience a plus
- Experience in the design and/or manufacture of precast and prestressed concrete products preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated written, oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including fundamental skills in Microsoft Office.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, and STD)
- 401(k) Plan (3% safe harbor and up to 3% match)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick or personal days
- Friendly work environment that encourages respect, trust, and integrity
- Commitment to our staff’s professional development
PCI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Qualified candidates contact:
Cover letter and resume to Beth Taylor, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, email@example.com