Provides technical, safety and health support to the Marshall, Missouri Coreslab plant and job site employees. Develop and maintain safety programs and objectives and coordinate safety training programs. Monitors safety regulations and provides technical support to personnel to ensure compliance with Federal and State safety regulations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for client or OSHA safety inspections, documentation, postings, or requests for information.
- Responsible for identification of Coreslab safety training needs and Coreslab Safety Program including developing, coordinating, and conducting employee safety training.
- Responsible for implementation of controls to minimize safety and occupational health hazards.
- Support personnel in selection and utilization of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Promotes safety awareness and safe work culture through plant inspections, weekly safety meetings, and specific training programs.
- Responsible for managing and/or completion of new hire and safety documents and training and other company specific health and safety information to all new employees and site personnel.
- Enforce Coreslab safety policies using the company’s disciplinary policy.
- Responsible for incident prevention and investigation processes including reporting, interviewing, investigation, documenting, and analyzing incidents for safety program improvements.
- Report all incidents and injuries to Manager and department heads. File claims with insurance carriers and perform plant level case management on open claims.
- Stormwater testing and reporting.
- Air quality reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Four-year occupational safety/health degree or equivalent combinations of training and related experience with construction background a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- Overtime available
- Monday through Friday
Qualified candidates contact: email@example.com