Reports to: COO
Summary: The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems at our precast plant location.
- Install and repair electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
- Install conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensure piping complies with electrical codes.
- Install circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Connect electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
- Test electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspect electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replace conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replace circuit breakers as needed.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements, Required: High School diploma or the equivalent and completion of a formal apprenticeship.
Certification/Licensure, Required: Valid MN Electricians License.
Experience, Required: 2 years’ experience as an Electrician.
Phone Usage 0-25%
Computer Usage 25-50%
Applications can be completed at http://www.taraconprecast.com
Contact: Kylie Hanson, Human Resources