Department: Yard Crew
Reports to: Yard Manager
Summary: Crane Operators will operate the mobile shuttle lifts in the yard operations. They will be responsible for safe crane and rigging operations, including daily inspections.
- Operate yard cranes.
- Transfer loads to designated area safely.
- Assure proper rigging of panels and equipment.
- Inspect equipment and machinery daily.
- Keep and update maintenance and activity log.
- Make sure precast is properly stored in the yard per written procedures.
- Coordinate with ground crew and interpret hand and verbal signals.
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols.
- Help keep the yard clean and organized.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements, Required: High School Diploma or the Equivalent.
Experience Requirements, Required: Previous experience as a crane operator or a similar role. NCCO certification or the ability to become certified in the first 3 months of employment.
- Sitting - 75-100%
- Standing - 50-75%
- Walking - 0-25%
- Phone Usage - 75-100%
- Computer Usage - 75-100%
Applications can be completed at www.taraconprecast.com
Contact: Kylie Hanson, Human Resources