Northeast Precast (NEP) is growing again and has an immediate opening for a full-time IT Help Desk Support Technician! Now is your chance to join a successful South Jersey company!
Our employees enjoy these benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Generous insurance package: medical starting at just $20/week, free dental option, prescription coverage, vision plan, and company-paid $25k life insurance policy
- Voluntary benefits: accident coverage, disability, critical illness, hospital plan, and more
- 401k with generous company match
- Time off with pay: 6 holidays, vacation (up to 3 weeks), sick (40 hours per year) & Covid leave
- Growth Opportunities
- Long term employment
When you join us as a tech, the objective is simple:
- Provide first-level support to end-users working in our offices
- Research and document issues and their resolution
- Complete projects that are given by the supervisor
- Help develop processes for higher efficiency within the department
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in related areas of technology
Here’s what we are looking for in our techs:
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Good work ethic
- Effectively communicate with users
These are the required technical skills for our techs:
- Microsoft Windows and Office
- Knowledge of using and troubleshooting PCs, printers, mobile devices, etc.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure including TCP/IP and routing
Here’s when you will be working:
This is a full-time career with Northeast Precast. The days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8-5 on-site in our Millville, NJ location. We are in the process of moving and our long-term facility is located just off Route 55 in Vineland, NJ.
More about Northeast Precast:
NEP is a precast concrete manufacturer of commercial products and residential foundation wall systems. We are a state-of-the-art facility located in Millville and Vineland, NJ. It is our mission to become the preferred supplier in the Mid-Atlantic precast concrete market by providing operational excellence and superior customer service.
Please see our website for more information: www.northeastprecast.com.
Interested applicants can stop by to fill out an application at Northeast Precast, Building A, 92 Reese Rd. Millville, NJ 08332, or Apply Online.
No phone calls, please
Northeast Precast is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe and drug-free work environment.