This position provides support to Marshall operations in the areas of accounts payable, inventories, and purchasing.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all supplies and materials are on-site when needed and purchased at the best possible price.
- Responsible for ensuring all costs are being coded to the proper projects and accounts.
- Review raw material inventory procedures and reconcile results.
- Understand local sales & use tax for both purchasing materials and the sale of products.
- Review vendor terms to insure we are not paying too quickly or are not taking advantage of vendor discounts.
- Provide support to all departments regarding purchasing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enter rock, sand, & cement tickets into inventory daily.
- Check road diesel fuel usage daily.
- Make sure all purchasing guidelines are followed by all departments.
Education & Experience:
- High School
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Computer literacy (Windows - Word and excel)
- Ability to maintain good attitude under stressful and changing conditions.
- Good organizational skills.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Majority of the work is done at a desk but will be required to get out in the plant multple times daily to check material and inventory.
- Paid holidays;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick or personal days;
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life);
- 401k Retirement plan (no match);
- Profit sharing;
- PPE provided;
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement;
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
Qualified candidates contact: email@example.com