Come and join our winning team!
Northeast Precast (NEP) is growing again and has an immediate opening for a Commercial Set Crew Foreman! Now is your chance to join a successful South Jersey company!
Our Foremen enjoy these benefits:
- Attractive pay
- Generous insurance package: medical starting at just $20/week, free dental option, prescription coverage, vision plan, and company-paid $25k life insurance policy
- Voluntary benefits: accident coverage, disability, critical illness, hospital plan, and more
- 401K with generous company match
- Time off with pay: 6 holidays, vacation (up to 3 weeks), and sick time (40 hours per year)
- Availability of overtime
- 10 shirts and a hoodie are provided at no cost
- Long term employment
When you join us as a Set Crew Foreman, the goal is simple:
- Direct and manage crews to erect precast wall panels in a safe and effective manner
Here’s what you’ll be doing to accomplish that goal:
- Efficiently manage a crew of 6 to 7 in the installation of precast panels
- Conduct daily safety meetings to go over issues present on jobsite
- Check and set grades using a laser level or transit
- Operate a variety of heavy equipment including telehandlers, man lifts, and forklifts
- Relay issues/updates to the project manager in a clear concise manner
- Perform manual labor using shovels, rakes, and other hand tools
- Coordinate daily with shipping manager and project manager on the projected number of walls to install for the following day
Here's what we are looking for in a Set Crew Foreman:
- 2 years of experience preferred but not required, will train the right candidate
- Must have an understanding of precast erection and construction
- OSHA 10 or 30 are a plus but not required
- Experience using power tools
- Experience using heavy equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to communicate efficiently
- Must have an understanding of checking and setting grades using a laser or transit or be willing to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on different tasks as assigned
- Ability to manage a crew
- The ability to weld is a plus but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects to 75 lbs.
Here's when you'll be working:
This is a full-time position. The days and hours of work are Monday through Friday with shifts starting at 5-7 AM, depending on your team. This position may require overtime, as projects demand. Weekend work only on occasion.
More about Northeast Precast:
NEP is a precast concrete manufacturer of commercial products and foundation wall systems. We are a state-of-the-art facility located in Millville and Vineland, NJ. It is our mission to become the preferred supplier in the Mid-Atlantic precast concrete market by providing operational excellence and superior customer service.
Please see our website for more information: www.northeastprecast.com.
Interested applicants can stop by to fill out an application at Northeast Precast, Building A, 92 Reese Rd. Millville, NJ 08332, or Apply Online.
No phone calls, please.
Northeast Precast is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe and drug-free work environment.