Northeast Precast (NEP) is growing again and has several openings for full-time plant laborers!
Do you have experience with:
- Working in construction or carpentry?
- Working with your hands?
If yes, we want to talk to you!
If you don't have experience, are you willing to learn a new trade? If yes, we want to talk to you!
We are putting together teams for our new production building in Vineland. Now is your chance to join a successful South Jersey company! We will train you!
Our Laborers enjoy these benefits:
- Attractive hourly rate paid weekly
- 10 t-shirts and a hooded sweatshirt are provided at no cost
- Generous insurance package: medical starting at just $20/week, free dental option, prescription coverage, vision plan, and company-paid $25k life insurance policy
- Voluntary benefits: accident coverage, disability, critical illness, hospital plan, and more
- 401K with generous company match
- Time off with pay: 6 holidays, vacation (up to 3 weeks), and sick time (40 hours per year)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Availability of overtime
- Training and certifications available
- Long term employment
When you join our Labor force, the goal is simple:
- Provide manual labor in the manufacturing of precast concrete materials designated commercial or residential
- Assist your team with a variety of duties relating to forming and finishing residential basement wall systems, highway infrastructure materials, commercial buildings, and other industrial structures
- Understand and follow the required safety procedures at all times
Here’s what we are looking for in our Laborers:
- Teamwork oriented including being reliable
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Lawfully documented to work in the US
- Ability to read a tape measure and work with various construction tools
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
More about your new Labor position at Northeast Precast:
- Use measurement tools, hammer, knife, and other tools as needed to assist in production projects
- Coordinate with your team during the job stages of forming molds and finishing the product
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform materials handling and storage as needed
- Use forklift and other equipment to move materials if required
Here’s when you will be working:
This is a full-time career with Northeast Precast. The days and hours of work are Monday through Friday with shifts typically beginning at 6 AM (it might be earlier or later depending on your team). Overtime is expected to occur depending on project requirements. This position may entail weekend work but only on occasion.
More about Northeast Precast:
NEP is a precast concrete manufacturer of commercial products and foundation wall systems. We are a state-of-the-art facility located in Millville and Vineland, NJ. It is our mission to become the preferred supplier in the Mid-Atlantic precast concrete market by providing operational excellence and superior customer service.
Please see our website for more information: www.northeastprecast.com.
Interested applicants can stop by to fill out an application at Northeast Precast, Building A, 92 Reese Rd. Millville, NJ 08332, or Apply Online.
No phone calls, please.
Northeast Precast is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe and drug-free work environment.