Provide leadership for efficient and economical production methods of premanufactured concrete products. This position supports all aspects of a safe working environment by promoting continuous improvement of plant processes and procedures. Communication and coordination with other team members is critical to this role. Knowledge in flatwork, forming, and finishing, along with other related concrete manufacturing tasks are essential to the success of this position. Leadership is about demonstrating, teaching, motivating, and holding your crew accountable.
- Two to five plus years’ experience leading a work crew.
- Knowledge of the production process in the concrete industry (or similar manufacturing environment).
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, develop and inspire the team to achieve key goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to apply problem-solving techniques.
- Must have good attention to detail and be safety oriented.
- Verbal and written communication skills understandable by the crew and the plant supervision.
- Motivated to work the project through completion.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Able to use hand tools, read construction drawings, layout formwork square and true, and read a tape measure
- Basic to Intermediate mathematics skills.
- Commitment to building a positive culture.
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
We offer an excellent compensation package that includes: competitive pay, vacation, paid holidays, 401k plan with company match and contribution, medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance. EnCon Colorado is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EnCon Colorado is a Drug Free Workplace.
Please send resume to email@example.com.