Reports to: Production Manager
Summary: The Precast Laborers with Taracon Precast perform various duties on a crew to assist in setting up the form such as, carrying materials to the form and positioning these materials in the form, pouring concrete, and finishing off the concrete in the form.
- Climb up and down from the form surface.
- Carry materials to the form to be used in setting up the form.
- Work with hand tools such as cut off saws, grinders, drills, etc.
- Operate Company Forklifts (willing to train if no experience).
- Experience working with concrete, pouring, leveling and finishing off concrete.
- Climb up and down from trailer beds to stockpile material.
- Overhead crane operator experience (willing to train if no experience).
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements. Required: High School Diploma or the equivalence.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop and climb.
- Have adequate knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate with members of the team.
- Authorized forklift operator or willingness of learning the skills for operating a forklift.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs frequently.
Phone Usage 0-25%
Computer Usage 0-25%
Applications can be completed at www.taraconprecast.com
Contact: Kylie Hanson, Human Resources, Kylie.firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-443-6305