- Produce complete and comprehensive shop drawings, including but not limited to; plans, elevations, and sections in order to provide a full submittal package to the general contractor and design team.
- Prepare and check individual shop tickets based upon shop drawing submittal.
- Ability to interpret and identify conflicts in construction documents and prepare RFIs as needed.
- Coordinate with engineering department and incorporate designs into project.
- 10 years’ experience in detailing precast concrete
- Proficient at cad and a strict adherence and understanding of traditional drafting standards
- BIM experience a plus
- Ability to read, understand and identify conflicts in construction documents
- Must have strong work ethic, willing to learn and adapt to new ideas, sharp attention to detail, and high level of organization.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Redondo Manufacturing is willing to assist in moving expenses for candidate that would be relocating. Please contact Phillip Schoenfeld at email@example.com and/or at 210-661-8474.