Precast Drafter– KIECON, Inc.
KIECON, Inc. is currently seeking a Professional Precast Drafter. We are looking for people committed to the construction and design industries. The drafting position is part of the job site engineering team and will report to the Project Engineer. The drafter typically assumes responsibility for the administrative and technical aspects of preparing and submitting precast shop drawings.
Duties include but are not limited to: Understanding contract plans, Specifications and preparing shop drawings and detailing precast components for various type of structures such as building, bridge, floating structures, piers, wharf, etc.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in preparing shop drawings.
• Ability to use Auto Cad is required.
• Ability to use Tekla is preferred.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
• Strong organization/time management skills.
• Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
• Be willing to fully participate in job assignments at the job site, district office or department to which assigned.
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
Please email Resume to email@example.com .
KIECON, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.