DRL Drafting & Design is a full-service drafting company, servicing contractors, prestressed/precast concrete fabricators, and the general public. Our design professionals partner with the construction industry to support many areas within the construction industry with a focus on the precast/prestressed concrete industry. Our services are geared toward engineers and precast concrete producers providing production and erection drawings for the fabrication of prestressed/precast concrete products.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to enjoy the challenges of a highly rewarding career. An opportunity to get into the ground floor of a rapidly growing company that offers above average wage, retirement package, healthcare options, paid vacations and holidays and a personally enriching work environment await the right individual as they join our team.
Job Description: As a Precast Concrete CAD Drafter, your job responsibilities consist of working with internal design staff and engineers to develop and communicate schemes for various construction components.
- Produce shop drawings referencing contract drawings and specifications.
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients, contractors, suppliers, and other employees
- Manage projects to ensure they are on schedule and within budget
- Assist and train team members
- Ensure compliance with the terms of contracts and all other agreements
- Assist with the marketing and public relations of company
- Experience with drafting prestressed/precast drawings
- 3+ years of experience in the Precast Concrete field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2017 and later (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Highly detail oriented with good verbal and communication skills
- Ability to review and understand contract drawing and specifications
- Ability to read construction plans
- Ability to solve problems with little guidance
- Have a high mathematics and logical aptitude
- Must be able to handle several projects at once
- Self-starter, motivated and ability to start and finish projects on time
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org