Job Title: Project Manager
Reports To: Director of PM
The Project Manager is responsible for managing a project’s scope, schedule, internal and external coordination, and budget beginning with turn over from sales all the way through final closeout.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Ensure the company is in compliance with its project contract terms and conditions.
- Monitoring and pro-actively identify and correct technical, schedule or financial issues through effective communication with external customers, and internal team members.
-Negotiate pricing and terms with subcontractors/vendors for field activities.
-Work closely with engineers and other plant personnel to ensure clarity in production requirements and develop an executable project delivery plan.
- Recommend and prepare change orders.
-Document any and all changes or directives that impact project cost, schedule, or company exposure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the precast concrete industry with significant exposure to Engineering and Project Management.
-Effective listening skills to identify client’s needs.
- Must be able to self-check own work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
-Strong communication and people skills to effectively manage the project teams.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will ever be required of an employee in the job.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.