HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. supplies a highly integrated series of professional engineering and quality assurance/quality control services worldwide that span the steel, concrete, paint, mechanical, and construction industries.
We are currently seeking to add a full-time Project Manager to our Concrete team. This individual will have a multitude of responsibilities relating to the provision of precast/prestressed fabrication inspection services. Specifically, the selected candidate will assign and manage multiple field inspectors at multiple remote locations. The ability to manage personnel with the correct certifications and qualifications aligned with the scope of work is essential to this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients providing customer service excellence and professionalism, understanding client needs and expectations, upcoming contracts, and responsive communication
- Manage HRV projects and ensure that work is performed in accordance with HRV’s project management methodology and client contract requirements by reviewing client contracts; holding contract start-up meetings; understanding project scopes of work and contract provisions; monitoring schedules and budgets; and completing post-job documentation and administrative procedures
- Manage assigned inspectors including communicating client expectations and contract requirements through service orders, training inspectors on client systems and HRV requirements, inspector scheduling, review and approval of timesheets and expenses, review of client reports, and periodic in-person inspector supervisory visits, and participating in weekly Project Manager meetings
- Participate in Business Development activities through periodic client visits, client capture planning and related internal meetings, external networking events, go/no-go discussions, project interviews, and proposals (including serving as the lead for pricing project budgets)
- Assist in resolving invoicing and accounts receivable issues on assigned projects in a timely manner
- Coordinate recruitment needs with Human Resources and serve as an active participant in the interview and hiring process
- Participate in professional societies and become actively involved as a board or committee member
- Remain current with advances in related industry concepts, practices, and procedures and pursue appropriate certifications and/or technical knowledge to build credibility among clients, peers, and staff
- Participate in the HRV safety committee, and ensure safety practices are being adhered to by inspection staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in precast/prestressed concrete fabrication processes or bridge/highway construction, management, sales, etc.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Material Science, or a related field of study
- OR an equivalent combination of experience and education
- ACI & PCI certifications a plus
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication and/or bridge/highway construction practices
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- AWS CWI certification a plus
- Current and valid driver’s license
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package (Med, Den, Vis, LTD, Life)
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for Training & Development
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 10 pounds in all directions
- Ability to travel (10% - 25% of time) domestically within the United States
- May be exposed to client industrial sites with hazardous conditions
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.
Qualified candidates send resume to: Samantha E. Heirendt, Human Resource Generalist, email@example.com