Our dynamic StructureCare sales team is seeking an engaging and energetic Business Development Associate for our growing Ohio territory. StructureCare, based out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania is a premier engineering and restoration company working to protect parking structure investments throughout the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. We believe in a strong connection between the engineering and implementation of a solution and offer an innovative environment that seeks to help our customers solve some of their biggest challenges.
StructureCare is a unique single source for the engineering, repair, restoration, and maintenance of parking structures of all construction types. Backed by design, construction, and repair experience on over 600 structures, StructureCare helps owners and facility managers make appropriate, cost-effective decisions that promote the long-term durability of their parking garages with an ultimate focus on prevention.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Director of Sales and Marketing (or a regional Business Development Manager) in identifying prospects, developing leads, and acquiring new business within an assigned territory - this process is a combination of in-depth prospect research, foot prospecting and detailed documentation
- Developing a thorough working knowledge of company services and pricing structures
- Supporting the Director/Business Development Manager in ascertaining key decision makers, understanding their needs and proposing appropriate service solutions
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals, and service agreements
- Utilize CRM to schedule, generate reports, and develop customer profiles
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, marketing, sales or related field
- One to three years of experience in project management, sales support, business development
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A commitment to learn and embrace disciplined market preparation and a focused sales process
- Ability to create an engaging and lasting impression with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and actively engage in all facets of the sales process
- Preferred Behaviors – Team Player: Works well as a member of a group; Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking; Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject.
- Preferred Motivations – Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals; Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Paid vacation;
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision);
- 401k Retirement plan (with match);
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement;
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement;
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Preferred Behaviors – Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest; Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject; Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking.
- Preferred Motivations – Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals; Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization; Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility; Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)