SENIOR PROJECT/PROJECT MANAGER
Summit Engineering Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Modjeski and Masters, is a structural engineering firm, specializing in bridges. An authority in bridge design and construction, our expert engineering staff provides services for public agencies, design consultants and contractors, including segmental concrete bridge design and construction engineering, design build engineering, spliced concrete girder design, and erection and demolition engineering.
Summit is looking to hire a highly motivated Senior Project/Project Manager with 8-12 years of experience of segmental/post-tensioned bridge design experience.
EDUCATION AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of a MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from a ABET accredited college or university.
• Registered Professional Engineer
• Lead, coordinate and manage the efforts of engineers, technicians and sub-consultants in the successful completion and delivery of engineering and/or inspection projects.
• Develop and implement work plans necessary for successful completion of projects.
• Monitor project staff levels, scope, schedule and budget to meet project goals, quickly identify project changes that may require time extensions, cost supplements or work plan adjustments.
• Effectively communicate with co-workers, clients, contractors, while maintaining positive and professional relationships with each and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Participate in contract negotiations.
• Participate in technical societies and committees.
• Demonstrates the potential to integrate and balance Technical and Project Management skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of concrete bridge analysis, design and detailing methods, or similar comprehensive knowledge in highway design, and/or bridge inspection.
• Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
• Ability to evaluate alternatives and make sound decisions.
• Demonstrates creativity and problem solving skills.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401 (k) Retirement, Comprehensive Individual Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance and Optional Short-Term Disability Insurance.
Submit resume to: KHMohrbacher@modjeski.com