County Prestress, LLC manufactures structural and architectural prestressed concrete components to meet the growing demand for infrastructure and large-scale commercial construction in the Midwest. We rely on our team of talented and determined people to provide reliable products with unmatched service
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician for our customer, County Prestress located in Whitestown, IN.
Military service members and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Processing Corporation connects candidates with rewarding careers in concrete manufacturing, an industry that’s growing faster than most. We work alongside individuals to leverage their skills and align them with diverse career opportunities with our customers who manufacture vital concrete construction products. Our organization provides direct hire employment services and immediate access to employee benefits. Visit our website at www.centralprocessingcorp.com
Employment services are provided by Central Processing Corporation, A national human resources company and equal employment/affirmative action employer.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the concrete industry.
- Regularly observes the production process including setup, casting, stripping and storage of product.
- Work with production to identify and resolve quality issues related to casting and concrete performance.
- Manage housekeeping to ensure a safe workplace.
- Other tasks as needed.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the construction and/or building materials industry preferred, not required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of a manufacturing environment.
- Concrete plant and/or quality control experience highly desired.
- Ability to interpret shop drawings and job specifications.
- Proficient Computer Skills with Microsoft Office.
- Solid math aptitude.
- Must have the ability to train and obtain technical certifications as directed and supported by the company.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Licenses & Certifications:
- PCI Certificate preferred or willing to obtain.
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds frequently.
- Carrying/Lifting > 40 Pounds occasionally.
- Standing / Walking / Climbing.
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder.
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Short term & longterm disability
- 401k with company match
- Safety focused training
- Digital app capabilities for payroll, benefits, and communication
- Safety shoe and uniform programs
- Skills training and development with career growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Team Member appreciation events
- Employee discounts
- Leadership Awards
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Overtime available
- PPE provided
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Work Environment:
- Work in indoor and outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment could include electrical hazards
- Work in a noisy environment
Qualified candidates contact: