Engineer Intern (Engineer-In-Training)
Gate Precast Company is one of the nation’s largest producers of architectural precast concrete and pre-stressed structural systems. We currently have opening(s) for full-time employment in our Jacksonville, AR engineering department (13 miles north of Little Rock) for the following:
- entry-level engineer
- moderately experienced engineer (precast or structural)
The successful candidate will aid in the design of architectural and structural precast concrete systems for office buildings, universities, hospitals, stadiums, data centers, parking structures and other commercial and institutional projects. A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university and EIT licensure (Civil Engineering) is a requirement.
Duties include the ability to:
- Produce structural design calculations for reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete, and structural steel connections using a variety of tools including RISA-3D, Mathcad, Microsoft Excel, and others.
- Use of Autodesk Revit to view and manipulate 3D models
- Interact with engineers, project managers, contractors and plant production personnel to produce accurate design information.
Required skills include:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Submit resumes via email to RVines@GatePrecast.com
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Position offers full benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation, sick leave and 401k plan.
Gate Precast is an equal employment employer and, as such, it is our policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment based upon race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
For additional information, please see our website at www.gateprecast.com