EnCon Companies is a national leading precast concrete manufacture supplying over 20 states with engineered concrete solutions. With PCI certified plants in Georgia, Colorado, and Arizona, EnCon supplies prestressed and precast systems for Office Building, Parking Structures, Stadiums, Enclosure Systems, Industrial Projects, and DOT Infrastructure Projects.
Prestressed / Precast Concrete is manufactured in a manufacturing facility, delivered to the project site, and erected in place. The primary process steps are Sales, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Production, and Installation.
EnCon offers growth potential within and across the entire organization, providing a long-term career path.
As a Preconstruction Associate you will provide technical support and assistance in the sale of architectural and structural precast systems and products. You will support and provide coordinated design assistance, product information, and planning materials for manufacturing and field operations in the support of a project award.
Your role will be to support the sales process while interacting with internal stake holders to ensure core scope of work is understood. You will also interact with the construction community, at all levels, including general contractors, architects, engineers and owners/developers to provide design and construction input to the design team for assigned projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide primary technical support to the sales process by modeling and demonstrating solutions utilizing precast prestressed products and systems.
- Provide technical detail of product take – offs and potential value engineering options.
- Work with Design to accurately reflect product geometry, product locations, and preliminary design information.
- Work with Field Services to accurately reflect erection sequence, site logistics, and safety information.
- Review plans, details and specifications, provide interpretation of same, identify deficiencies and assist with resolution to ensure proper take off, estimate and schedules are communicated internally and externally.
- As assigned, maintain point of contact through the contract phase of the sales process to ensure scope, inclusions, exclusions, and schedule are mutually agreed up by project team and company.
- Assist the AEC community with project opportunities to position precast as the material of choice.
- Interact with general contractors, architects, engineers, owners and developers to be a resource representing the EnCon companies.
- Create positive and professional relationships with current and potential customers as well as the construction community as a whole.
- Help to distinguish EnCon and its subsidiaries as the preferred precast partner.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding fundamental management and coaching principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engineering related software skills.
- 401(k) and 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
- A minimum Paid Time Off plan of 22.5 days, which includes National Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Long Term Disability, Life/ADD
Encon Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on national origin, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability, or other legally protected status.
Qualified candidates contact: email@example.com