Coreslab Structures (OKLA) Inc. is in immediate need of a Plant Maintenance Technician. The Plant Maintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide range of services in order to keep the building and grounds in top condition.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Maintenance Technician maintains the safety and functionality of the building and grounds to ensure the efficient running of the building
- Responsible for a wide range of services including repairs and maintenance, carpentry, painting, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, lighting, furnishings, HVAC, parking, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Make minor repairs to and installs equipment in or on buildings
- Safely operate common hand and power tools in the installation, maintenance, and repair of facilities
- Perform heavy labor and semiskilled manual tasks involved in helping workers in a variety of crafts
Education & Experience:
- Can fluently speak, read and write English
- Advanced knowledge in all repair tactics for a wide range of systems, such as plumbing, carpentry, electrical, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to organize
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to lift and move objects including occasionally heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement plan (no match)
- Profit sharing
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
Coreslab Structures (OKLA) Inc. is the premier leader in the precast concrete manufacturing industry throughout Oklahoma, southern Kansas, north Texas and western Arkansas. The Oklahoma City plant produces a full range of structural and architectural pre-stressed / pre-cast concrete products used in the construction of buildings, parking garages, stadiums, bridges and other structures.
All employees must pass a physical exam and drug screen prior to starting work. Coreslab utilizes a random drug-testing program to ensure the safety of its workforce and customers. Employee and workplace safety are paramount to Coreslab.
Qualified candidates contact: