Reports to: Production Manager
Summary: The Facilities Custodian is responsible for ensuring clean and safe work areas by performing the general cleaning of floors, workspaces, storage areas, etc.
- Perform general cleaning and related custodial duties for plant, manufacturing areas, warehouse, shipping areas, offices, restrooms, lunchrooms, and break areas.
- Operate cleaning and maintenance equipment such as sweepers, scrubbers, buffers, forklifts, etc.
- Remove excess materials and waste from work areas
- Maintain clean floors and work areas throughout plant
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements, Required: High School diploma or the equivalent and completion of a formal apprenticeship.
Experience Requirements: None
Phone Usage 0-25%
Computer Usage 0-25%
Applications can be completed at http://www.taraconprecast.com
Contact: Kylie Hanson, Human Resources