KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA)
is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion protection. KTA is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country, and a major player in steel and concrete fabrication inspection. KTA’s hallmark professional services include coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is seeking reliable and competent employees to provide QA inspection of the fabrication of precast panels and prestressed bridge beams in and around the Northeast and Midwest regions of the United States.
This position is open to all candidates with the following qualifications:
• PCI Level II
• Good oral and written communication and decision making skills
• Detail and customer oriented
• Excellent work ethic
• Reliable Transportation
• Valid Driver’s license
• Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• Close, color, distance, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus;
• Ability to travel, when necessary, and ability to work outside (including inclement weather);
• Climbing, bending, crawling, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain.
Come see what all the buzz is about! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, including two fantastic retirement plans (ESOP & 401K), and will likely have many great opportunities down the line as we continue to grow!
Visit www.kta.jobs to apply!
Drug testing and criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. AA/EEO