HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. supplies a highly integrated series of professional engineering and quality assurance/quality control services worldwide that span the steel, concrete, paint, mechanical, and construction industries.
We are currently seeking PCI certified concrete inspectors (certified through the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute) to perform shop inspection for the Northeast, USA.
- Valid PCI Level II or III certification issued by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1 certification
- Experience with prestressed concrete inspection, particularly for transportation and bridge projects
- Access and ability to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel, the internet, and email
- Valid driver’s license.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Physical activity includes: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing, and standing for sustained periods of time
- Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and up to 10 lbs. frequently
- Visual acuity requirements include color and depth perception, and field of vision
To apply, please use this link: http://hrvinc.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a26o9g4jjktj
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.