JOB SUMMARY: To maintain ICP’s high standard of quality, while utilizing our quality system manual to ensure production practices & Procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- PCI Level I &II preferred
- Precast Experience Preferred
- Read and understand blueprints
- Check panel reinforcing including rebar embeds and wire mesh
- Read and mark using a tape measure
- Test Concrete Per ACI specifications
- Slump test
- Air Test
- Temperature Check
- Make Cylinder
- Compression testing of cylinders
- Gradation testing
- Prepare & Maintain Quality Control Records
- Some Basic Computer skills preferred
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE: Must have or have had an ACI Grade 1 concrete technician card. High school education, or at least 3 months of related training, using tape measure and blueprints, to inspect concrete products.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arm; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employee is required to wear hard hat, steel toed boots and safety glasses at all times when they are working on the floor.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org