The Quality Control Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all quality control systems to ensure continuous product manufacturing that meets CTU Precast and customer standards. While supervising a team of quality control inspectors and technicians he/she will ensure a consistent and blemish free quality product that meets established standards, customer specification and production goals. Ensuring that all quality control standards are in alignment with quality products.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge, and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but, are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the manufactured product meets all company standards and customer specifications prior to release to customer.
- Commitment to Safety and a safety culture.
- Investigate and establish a root cause analysis for customer complaints and develop the appropriate corrective actions.
- Product knowledge and experience with concrete mix designs.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, problem-solving, creativity, strategic thinking, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Computer competency using Outlook, MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Commitment to building a positive culture.
- Supervise, train and guide workers engaged in the inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Prepare, train, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures for all Quality Control Activities.
- Participate in all plant inspections inclusive of management, client, and statutory compliance agencies.
- ACI level 1 (minimum), PCI Level 1 & 2 Certification.
- 3-5 years in Precast Concrete Manufacturing
- 3-5 years in a Quality Control Supervisory position
Coordinate quality control activities with plant managers and supervisors to ensure production activities maximize product reliability and reduce rework costs.
Responsible for the accurate filing and certification of all documents required under statutory compliance and client/customer contractual agreements.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to Sheri Brinton, HR Manager, email@example.com.