Job Location: Fontana - Fontana, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Skilled Labor - Trades
We currently have an opening in our Fontana, CA branch for an Equipment Maintenance Electrician (Industrial) 2nd Shift.
The Equipment Maintenance Electrician is primarily responsible for the preventative maintenance, electrical and some mechanical repairs, and installation of equipment for various departments within a location. This includes, but is not limited to, batch plant, hoppers, lighting, crane ways, building power (electrical), mixers, benders, cutting machinery, welders, conveyors, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to equipment throughout the plant and building as assigned.
- Troubleshoot & repair overhead cranes, batch plant, hoppers, power grids, mixers, benders, and other equipment as assigned.
- Complete work orders
- Inspecting equipment following preventative maintenance procedures to ensure equipment is kept in good working order.
- Replace damaged parts of equipment with new parts as needed.
- Utilize a variety of power tools and hand tools to perform preventative maintenance and/or repairs to equipment and machinery.
- Repair vibrators - both electrical and pneumatic.
- Maintain all oxygen and gas torch assemblies and welders.
- Clean work area daily to ensure work environment is safe and organized.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Proficient in utilizing tape measures and basic hand tools including, but not limited to trowels, hammers, wrenches, chisels, power tools, welding torches etc
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, 401k plan and more.
Qualified candidates apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=22930&clientkey=CB8735E87B8F0570B107A29627A5291F