Architect: Bounds & Gillespie Architects
Engineer: Taylor & Viola Structural Engineers
Contractor: MB Kahn Construction
Owner: Parks Hospitality Group
Precaster: Coreslab Structures (ATLANTA)
Precast Specialty Engineer: Coreslab Structures (ATLANTA)
Key Project Attributes
- Each hollow core floor was erected in approximately one week.
- Minimal area needed for erecting – only access for delivery truck necessary.
- Production and erection not affected by adverse weather events.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- 102,278 S/F
- 1,335 pieces of 8” hollow core plank
- Floors 2 through 8 and Roof