Bristol Group is an industry-leading design-build commercial construction firm headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, with its own state-of-the-art precast concrete production facility. With a vast portfolio of industrial, commercial, urban vertical, corrections and parking facilities, our skilled team is ready for your next project. And our Bristol Promise is that we will reduce your risk, keep your project on budget and finish on schedule - all enabling faster use of your new facility.
Revit Detailer Responsibilities
- Review of erection drawings
- Review of production schedule
- Creating production tickets that adhere to Bristol standards.
- Provide bill of material for assemblies.
- Review shop tickets for conformance with the erection drawings
- Create and or revise specific details using Bristol standards
- Plant visits to observe production methods
- Site visits to observe erecting methods
Revit Detailer Requirements
- Revit knowledge and skills, required
- A two-year degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience with Revit, Edge^Revit desired
- Precast or Prestress detailing desired
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary, paid holidays and PTO, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, FSA, HSA, company paid life and disability, 401K with employer match.
Bristol Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Qualified candidates may contact Leighann Ball, Human Resources Generalist firstname.lastname@example.org.