Precast Floor and Roof Systems Webinar
An introductory course designed to acquaint the design professional with the basic components of precast floor and roof systems. Design options and examples will be presented. The attendee will also see numerous examples of hollow-core planks, solid slabs and double tee systems that have been integrated into building systems.
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
Date and time: Thursday, May 11, at 2:00 p.m. Central time.
CEU Credit: Submitted for 1.0 AIA CES approval
- Understand the process of design and manufacture of precast floor and roof systems.
- Understand the features and benefits of precast floor and roof systems.
- Understand the advantage of manufactured precast /prestressed concrete products.
- Understand other design advantages and consideration specific to integrating precast floor and roof systems into the construction process.
Registering: You must sign in to your PCI account and submit your order to receive the order confirmation and link to the webinar.
- Chad Van Kampen P.E., FPCI, LPCI LEED AP BD+C, Manager of Pre-Construction, Fabcon, Grandville, MI
Disclaimer: By submitting your event registration, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.