This presentation is an introductory course designed to acquaint the design professional with the basic precast concrete components and design coordination issues to be considered in the layout and construction of a residential precast parking structure. Aesthetic, structural, and functional design considerations will be discussed. Code requirements related to parking structures in the International Building Code, and the variations in the Code depending on which state the garage is being constructed, will be discussed as well.
- Introduce precast concrete parking structure components used in residential parking structures.
- Introduce how precast concrete residential parking structures provide aesthetic design flexibility.
- Introduce how residential precast concrete parking structures provide structural design flexibility.
- Introduce how residential precast concrete parking structures provide functional design flexibility.
- Discuss how Codes differ between various states.
Date and Time: Thursday, March 11 at 2:00 p.m. CST
Learning Units: 1 LU|HSW and PDH
Registering: You must sign in to your PCI account and submit your order to receive the order confirmation and link to the webinar.
- Corey Greika, Vice President and Sales Manager at Coreslab Structures (Indianapolis)
- Spring McEwen, P.E., Engineering Manager- GA Division at Tindall
Disclaimer: By submitting your event registration, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.