- Nominees shall have a record of outstanding service to PCI in any functional area, including education, research, design, production, quality, erection, marketing, and/or management.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as an active PCI council or committee member.
- Nomination shall be made by an individual member in good standing, an employee of a PCI organization member in good standing, or an employee of PCI.
- Nominations must be made on the official nomination form.
Candidates shall be selected by the PCI Fellows Nominating Committee, which shall be composed of:
- The immediate past chair of the PCI Board of Directors, who shall serve as committee chair.
- The current chair of the PCI Board of Directors.
- Four fellows who are employees of a PCI producer member in good standing.
- Three fellows who are current PCI professional members in good standing.
- Two fellows who are employees of an associate member in good standing.
- Two fellows who are current or past faculty members of an accredited university.
The PCI Fellows Nominating Committee shall be constituted as follows:
- Members other than the chair shall be elected by the constituency of fellows for two-year terms, with no individuals serving more than two consecutive two-year terms.
- Committee vacancies shall be filled through appointment by the committee chair.
- Meet the criteria.
- Have been nominated within the current award cycle.
- Not have previously been candidates within the three most recent award cycles.
- A candidate who is not selected by the Fellows Nominating Committee due to the limit of 10 fellows per award cycle shall be considered a candidate in the next cycle.
- Nominations approved by the committee shall be submitted to the PCI Board of Directors at least 15 days prior to any regular or special meeting of the board for approval of the nomination.
- A nominee must receive an affirmative vote by at least two-thirds of the PCI Board of Directors.
- The election of Fellows shall be held not more than once in any award cycle.
Recognition: PCI shall honor a new PCI Fellow by presenting appropriate recognition at the PCI Convention.