- Nominees shall have a record of continuous outstanding service to PCI in any functional area, including education, research, design, production, quality, erection, marketing, or management.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as an active PCI council or committee member.
- Service to PCI for which a candidate is compensated by PCI shall not be considered as a qualifying attribute. This includes consulting work as well as employment by PCI national or its regional affiliates and chapter partners.
- Nomination shall be made by:
- An individual member of PCI in good standing; or
- An employee of a PCI organizational (producer, associate, supporting organization) member in good standing; or
- An employee of PCI national or its regional affiliates or chapter partners.
- Nominations must be made on the official nomination form.
- Nominations for this award shall be made to the PCI Fellows nominating jury and shall include a letter identifying the specific characteristics and qualifications of the candidate, including examples that meet the award criteria.
- At least three additional letters of support from peers within the industry must be included with the nomination form.
- The official nomination form shall be completed and included with the aforementioned letter.
- Nominations shall be submitted to PCI headquarters no later than 45 days prior to the PCI Board of Directors meeting preceding the event at which the award will be presented.
- Nominations approved by the jury shall be submitted to the PCI Board of Directors for a ballot at least 10 days prior to any regular or special meeting of the board for approval of the nomination.
- The PCI Fellows nominating jury shall be composed of:
- The immediate past chair of the PCI Board of Directors, who shall serve as jury chair;
- The current chair of the PCI Board of Directors;
- Four Fellows who are employees of a PCI producer member in good standing;
- Three Fellows who are current PCI professional members in good standing;
- Two Fellows who are employees of a PCI associate member firm in good standing; and
- Two Fellows who are current or past faculty members of an accredited university.
- The PCI Fellow nominating jury shall be constituted as follows:
- Members other than the chair shall be elected by the constituency of Fellows for two-year terms, with no individuals serving more than two consecutive terms.
- Jury vacancies shall be filled through appointment by the jury chair.
- Candidates shall:
- Meet the criteria; and
- Have been nominated within the current award cycle; and
- Not have previously been candidates within the three most recent award cycles.
- A candidate that has been approved by the Fellow nominating jury but cannot be presented to the Board of Directors for approval due to the limit of 10 Fellows per award cycle shall be considered a candidate by the board in the next cycle without the need for renomination.
Nominate a candidate:
Please complete the electronic nomination form below. Please note that the form cannot be saved and must be completed in one sitting. You must submit a nomination letter with this form along with at least three additional letters of support from peers within the industry.