Attendees will learn what prestressing concrete is and review specific structural design considerations for prestressed concrete piles including pile types, production methods, pile handling and installation. This presentation will summarize the advantages and benefits of using prestressed concrete piles in projects and provide an overview of the structural design considerations for those projects. The presentation will also feature a case study where prestressed concrete piles have been successfully incorporated.
Date and time: Tuesday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m. CST.
CEU Credit: 1 AIA credit and CEU/PDH credit
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define prestressed concrete and pile types.
- Review precast, prestressed concrete pile production.
- Review pile handling, transportation, and installation.
- Define advantages of precast, prestressed concrete piles and structural design considerations.
Registering: You must sign in to your PCI account and submit your order to receive the order confirmation and link to the webinar.
- Roy Eriksson, P.E., President/CEO at Eriksson Technologies, Inc.
- Jim Parkins, P.E., VP & Director of Marketing at Concrete Technology Corporation
- Dan Eckenrode, Executive Director at PCI Gulf South
Disclaimer: By submitting your event registration, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.