PCI is pleased to announce the return of the Sales and Marketing School. The school provides an excellent opportunity to advance your knowledge about sales and marketing strategies and techniques, as well as learn more about PCI’s programs and resources. Attendees will also meet and network with other industry professionals developing valuable relationships. This is a must attend event for people in the sales, marketing, business development and project delivery positions that will benefit your company and yourself professionally.
What to expect: The school will cover both sales and marketing functions, starting with high-level strategies and following with integration of the two. In addition, we will exercise and practice tactical applications and skills that attendees can apply today.
Topics will include:
- Sales vs. Marketing. What is the difference and why is it important?
- PCI Marketing Resources: What marketing resources does PCI have and how can the institute help you.
- Marketing Tactics & Branding
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Campaigns
- PCI Market Survey
- Increasing Communication Success with DISC analysis
- Project Conversion to Precast-How to make the final sale
- Improving Your Personal Communication and Presentation Skills
- Jenny Frost, Wells Concrete, Director of Marketing
- Shelley Hartnett, Stresscon Corporation, Director of Business Development
- Becky King, PCI, Managing Director of Marketing and Education
- Elaine Lien, ReVive Careers
- Jason Lien, EnCon United, Executive Vice President
- Brian Miller, GCP, Global Marketing Director
- Bob Pabst, Sidley Precast Group, General Manager
Who should attend: This event is perfect for all members of your sales, marketing, and project delivery teams, regardless of their experience. It will offer insights to beginners, as well as seasoned professionals.
Date: June 23-24, 2021
Location: PCI Headquarters in Chicago, IL
This event is capped to 50 attendees. Prices per person differ depending on how many will be attending from your plant.
Please make sure you select the correct pricing group. You must select a program in order to be registered for the event. PCI staff will be monitoring registration to make sure the correct pricing group was selected per registrant.
Please note: If you are registering yourself and another person from your company, you will need to register yourself first, then select 'Register Someone Else' to register the additional attendee(s).
- First member attendee: $600
- Additional member attendees (2 or more) from same company: $550
- First non-member attendee: $750
- Additional non-member attendees (2 or more) from same company: $700
The special group rate price $189.
You can now book your hotel through our reservation with the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel. If you have questions or need help with the link, please email email@example.com.
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
8500 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Registering: You must sign in to your PCI account and submit your order to receive the order confirmation. Payment for this event is required at registration. You must 'Add' a registration below to your itinerary in order to register for this event.
Disclaimer: By submitting your event registration, you submit your information to the event staff, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event. PCI staff will be monitoring registration and if a discrepancy is found (i.e. the first attendee registered as 'additional attendee (2 or more) from same company' and not as 'first attendee'), PCI staff will reach out to that registrant.