After completing this series, participants should be able to:
· Select raw materials suitable for a specific application
· Complete the mathematics to proportion a basic absolute volume mix design, as per ACI 211
· Design both structural and architectural mixes
· Design and adjust Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) mixes
· Evaluate a mix using statistical analysis
· Troubleshoot plastic and hardened concrete issues
Classes will be held on July 27th and 28th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Central Time. Each class will be hosted online allowing you to access the content from the comfort of your home, office, hotel room, or anyplace with an internet connection! Recordings of each class will be made available to all registered attendees in case of absence or if you'd like to review the content.
All courses for the PCI Online Academy will run via the GoToTraining.com software. To participate fully in the course, participants will need internet access.