PCI Architectural Certification Program: A Total Quality Assurance Program
The Precast Prestress Concrete Institute (PCI) has updated their Architectural Precast Concrete Certification Program to better align producer capabilities with a project’s aesthetic needs. Whether you design warehouses, parking garages, office building or museums; architectural precast should be your material of choice. However, one size does not fit all – that is why PCI has established new architectural categories as requested by our architect clients.
If you are a designer or specification writer, you don’t want to miss this presentation.
Date and time: Wednesday, October 12, at 2:00 p.m. Central time.
CEU Credit: 1 AIA credit
- Define the purpose and benefits of certification programs in relation to improving life safety, building enclosure performance and aesthetic design.
- Explain the effect of a Quality Assurance program on finished product quality, resilency, job site safety and the overall construction process.
- Identify the complexity differences between the various PCI Certification Categories.
- Demonstrate how to use the new Architectural Precast Concrete Specification Program to align project needs with a producer’s capabilities.
Registering: You must sign in to your PCI account and submit your order to receive the order confirmation and link to the webinar.
- Randy Wilson, PCI, Directory of Architectural Precast Systems
- Gary Reed, Vice President Construction Management, Architectural Precast Innovators, Inc.
Disclaimer: By submitting your event registration, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.