- Nominations for this highest award of the institute shall be made to the Medal of Honor Committee composed of:
- The chair of the PCI Board of Directors
- The two most recent past chairs of the PCI Board of Directors; the most recent of whom shall serve as chair of the committee
- Two of the most recent honorees who are available to serve
- Candidates shall meet the criteria and have been nominated within the current award cycle.
- Nominations approved by the committee shall be submitted to the PCI Board of Directors at least 15 days prior to any regular or special meeting of the board for approval of the nomination.
- A nominee must receive an affirmative vote by at least two-thirds of the board of directors.
- There shall be no more than one recipient of the award during an award cycle.
Recognition: PCI shall honor a new Medal of Honor recipient by presenting appropriate recognition at the PCI Convention.
For more information or to submit a candidate, contact Arelys Schaedler, PCI’s Executive Assistant, at email@example.com.