The 2020 PCI Committee Days and Technical Conference is a completely virtual event. This must-attend annual PCI event will take place during the month of September 2020. PCI councils and committees, along with the PCI Board meeting, will meet virtually in a video style environment. We are excited to offer our annual event in a virtual format, allowing all of PCI members and partners to attend free of charge.
An awards event honoring those who have received some of the most prestigious PCI awards will be held as a virtual presentation Wednesday, September 23.
- Norman L. Scott Professional Engineer
- Irwin J. Speyer Young Professional Award
- Sidney Freedman Craftsmanship
- Journal (Martin P. Korn, Robert J. Lyman, George D. Nasser, Charles C. Zollman and T.Y. Lin)
- Distinguished Educator
- Educator of the Year
- We will also recognize the Exceptional Precast Program participants, Safety Awards and the Big Beam winners.
PCI is proud to present a virtual tabletop exhibit hall, a new value to PCI producers and associate members. This virtual exhibit hall will be where sponsored members can promote their company, products, and provide meetings on demand with other members.