PCI Mobile App
The mobile app enhances PCI events by allowing easy access to session- and event-specific details.
Go to the Google Play
or Apple App Store
and search for ‘PCI Mobile App’. If you have already downloaded the app, please be sure to update to the latest version to access conference materials.
Once the app is downloaded and open, tap the ≡ symbol at the top left of the app. This brings up the side menu.
- Click on ‘Log In’ to log into the app using your username and password from www.pci.org.
Navigate to the Event
- After logging into the app, access 2020 PCI Committee Days from the home screen by clicking the icon at the bottom right of the app. (Note: you must be registered for 2020 PCI Committee Days to gain access to the event on the mobile app.)
Inside the Event
- Navigate through the icons at the bottom of the page
- Dashboard: contains tiles with information and tools specific to this event
- Sessions: view this event's meetings/events by day
- Tracks: view this event's meeting/events by type
- Exhibitors: view a list of exhibitors and their virtual booth information
- Connect: message other attendees
QR Scanning for PCI Raffle
In the Dashboard for the event, open the ‘QR Scanning for PCI Raffle’ to participate in the PCI Raffle. Open ‘QR Scan’ to scan a QR code. Download and print the below pdf to mark off exhibitors as you scan each code.