- A Safer Work Environment
- Better Quality Materials and Workmanship
- Greater economy
- Reduced construction schedules
- Less Impact to the pubic during construction
- Aesthetic enhancements to the completed project
Wednesday, November 10, 2021, noon CST
Credits: AIA 1.0 HSW LU or 1.0 PDH (only available to day-of attendees)
- Owners, Engineers and Contractors will gain exposure to available designs and resources and how to utilize them on bridge projects.
- Learn about how precasting various bridge elements has a demonstrated positive impact on the constructability of a project.
- Learn how enhanced constructability has reduced construction cost and project schedules.
- Gain an understanding of additional benefits such as:
- Greater Project safety
- Better Materials and Quality Control and finishes.
- Enhanced Aesthetics.
Presenter: Gregg Reese is Senior Technical Advisor for Modjeski and Masters. Mr. Reese's 36-year career in Structural Engineering includes design and construction engineering, working primarily for contractors and has completed multiple project designs in non - traditional delivery systems including value engineering and contractor alternates.