Thursday, July 16, 2020, 12PM Central
Credits: Approved by AIA CES for 1.0 LU/HSW
- Learn about total precast concrete characteristics, advantages, typical construction methods, and construction applications.
- Understand precast applications and uses
- Review typical precast building components
- Learn about the manufacturing processes that give precast concrete its consistent high quality
- Gain insight on technical considerations
- Understand the precaster’s role in assisting the design team
- Access industry resources available to designers
Paul Todd, Principal, Todd Architecture
Paul Todd holds Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture degrees from the University of Illinois.
He has thirty-six years of experience in residential, governmental, and commercial projects, involving both new construction and rehabilitation of historic structures, including:
- over four million square feet of total precast concrete structures
- the first LEED™-certified office building in Colorado, and
- the first total-precast concrete LEED™-certified structure in the country.
He is a licensed architect and LEED™-accredited professional.