Tuesday, April 20, 2021, noon CST AND Thursday, April 22, 2021, noon CST
View April 20 Recording
View April 22 Recording
Credits: AIA 3.0 HSW LU or 3.0 PDH. Participants MUST ATTEND BOTH LIVE SESSIONS to receive the FULL continuing education credits.
• Discuss the variety of framing systems and building types made possible with architectural precast concrete.
• Review the aesthetic options available with architectural precast including concrete mix design concepts, cladding and finishing techniques.
• Evaluate panel design strategies and tolerances in order to properly detail panel connections.
Speakers: Presenter: Paul Todd, Principal, Todd Architecture.
Paul Todd holds a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master of Architecture degrees from the University of Illinois. He has thirty-six years of experience in residential, governmental, and commercial projects involving both new construction and rehabilitation of historic structures, including:
• over four million square feet of total precast concrete structures
• the first LEED™-certified office building in Colorado
• the first total-precast concrete LEED™-certified structure in the country
He is a licensed architect and LEED™-accredited professional