Thursday, June 6
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Marketing and Education Workshop - This is a closed meeting for the PCI Board of Directors and invited guests.
Friday, June 7
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Executive Committee
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Chapter Board Representatives
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Council Chairs
5:30 p.m. Reception and Dinner
Saturday, June 8
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Board of Directors
1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Technical Activities Council
Sunday, June 9
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Technical Activities Council
Hotel Phillips Kansas City
106 W 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Room Rate: $179/night plus tax.
Reservations: Reservations will be managed via a rooming list. Please DO NOT contact the hotel directly. In order to secure a room at the hotel, reference the steps below.
1. Room reservation requests are due April 26. Once the room block is filled there is no guarantee of price or availability – even if this happens prior to the cut-off date.
2. Send your name, arrival/departure dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requests must be received in writing. Please DO NOT contact the hotel for your reservation, they will not have access to assist you.
3. Any and all changes/cancellations will need to be sent to email@example.com (these must be received in writing). Again, please DO NOT contact the hotel to make changes or cancellations.
4. A confirmation number will be sent to you prior to your arrival date.
5. The hotel requires cancellations to be received 72 hours prior to your arrival date. You will be responsible for any cancellation or no show fees incurred.
PCI has a group discount with Super Shuttle for you to use while in Kansas City. You will save $6 off any shared ride. Click HERE to make your reservation online or alternatively you can call 1.800.BLUEVAN (258.3826) with the group code 3ZD3L (There is a $3 booking fee when calling in).
At the airport, please collect your baggage and check in at the Ground Transportation office located across from baggage claim. They will assist you in finding your reserved Super Shuttle.
If you need to get around Downtown, why not take advantage of the free KC Streetcar. The route runs from Union Station to the City Market with a stop right outside the Hotel Philips. Click HERE for more information.
If you are planning to attend the PCI Summer Conference, please take a moment to register. While this meeting is at no charge to attendees, receiving an accurate number of attendees helps us plan accordingly and minimize expenses.