Each year, PCI partners with the World of Concrete to coordinate events such as PCI’s Quality Control Schools, regional meetings, receptions, and more! Our partnership qualifies PCI members for a steeply discounted exhibits-only online registration* for only $20 using the source code A34.
There are multiple opportunities available for PCI members:
- Attend the PCI Quality Schools – Level I/II and CFA/CCA will be offered. Contact Sherrie Nauden at email@example.com for more information.
- Visit the PCI booth, #N1237.
- PCI West Winter Board Meeting will be held January 23, 2018. Contact Ruth Lehmann at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- PCI Mountain States Board Meeting will be held January 23, 2018. Contact John Dobbs at email@example.com for more information.
- A reception for all PCI members will be held January 23, 2018 at Piero's. Registration for this reception will open in late October. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*PCI members receive discounted Exhibits-Only Admission registration fees* courtesy of PCI when registering by using the unique PCI link. PCI Associate members can offer this discount to customers. This is a great way to increase the value of relationships and show customer appreciation!
Additional registration information will be posted when it becomes available. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas - remember to stop by the PCI booth, #N1237!
Hotel reservations may be made by visiting the World of Concrete 2018 Hotel Reservation Website
. Contact email@example.com
with any questions.
2018 World of Concrete Pricing
Exhibits-Only rates=$20 online thru 1/11/18, but $75 at show with printed Buyer Invite or $90 without;
- Non-exhibiting Manufacturers: MEMBER RATE=$350 online thru 12/4; $450 after 12/4 & onsite;
- 3-hour Seminars =$135/$175;
- 90-minute Seminars $95/$135;
- 4-hour Certifications $190/$225;
- Super Pass 1 & 2=$405/$550 and Super Pass 3=$505/$650 by 12/4/17 deadline
For registration technical issues, please contact Registration at: 866.860.1983 or email Registration@WorldofConcrete.com.
*Some restrictions may apply