KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion protection. KTA is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country, and a major player in steel and concrete fabrication inspection. KTA’s hallmark professional services include coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is seeking reliable and competent PCI Certified Technicians to provide QA inspection of the fabrication of precast panels and prestressed bridge beams throughout Pennsylvania and neighboring states. All applicants must be willing to travel. This position is open to candidates with the following qualifications:
- PCI Level II or III certification issued by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute - required
- ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1 certification – required
- PennDOT Concrete Field Testing Technician - preferred
- Prior experience in PennDOT and/or PA Turnpike Highway and Bridge Construction Inspection and knowledge/use of the PennDOT EQMS system - preferred
- Experience with prestressed concrete inspection, particularly for transportation and bridge projects
- Act with integrity, always promoting ethical practices in all circumstances
- Detail-oriented, ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete
- Customer-oriented, developing and maintaining healthy relationships with clients and contractors, keeping all parties abreast of any progress
- Good oral and written communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and punctual
- Reliable Transportation and valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel experience, ability to navigate the internet and email correspondence
- Hearing, speaking, close, color, distance, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to travel, when necessary, and ability to work outside (including inclement weather);
- Walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, crawling, crouching, standing for extended periods of time, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain.
Come see what all the buzz is about! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, including two fantastic retirement plans (ESOP & 401K), and will likely have many great opportunities down the line as we continue to grow!
Visit www.kta.jobs to apply!
Drug testing and criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. AA/EEO
HR20-03B – Post Date: 07/10/2020