Provide quality control of precast concrete products manufactured in accordance to PCI specifications. Pre-Pour and Post-Pour activities are a vital process step in the dimensional control of these manufactured components. This position supports all aspects of a safe working environment by promoting continuous improvement of plant processes and procedures. Communication and coordination with other team members is critical to this role. Knowledge in concrete manufacturing, is essential to the success of this position.
- One to five plus years’ experience in a similar or related field
- ACI Level 1 Certification is preferred but not mandatory
- PCI Level 1 Certification is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the production process in the concrete industry (or similar manufacturing environment).
- Ability to apply problem-solving techniques.
- Must have good attention to detail and be safety oriented.
- Verbal and written communication skills understandable by the crew and the plant supervision.
- Motivated to work the project through completion.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Limited computer experience required
- Basic to Intermediate mathematics skills.
- Commitment to building a positive culture.
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
We offer an excellent compensation package that includes: competitive pay, vacation, paid holidays, 401k plan with company match and contribution, medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance. EnCon Colorado is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EnCon Colorado is a Drug Free Workplace.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.