Although PCI endeavors to correct errors in our documents before publication, occasionally they do slip through. A collection of errata to PCI Publications are below.
Readers who find errors in any PCI publication are asked to send an email to email@example.com so that we can correct them in future editions.
PCI Design Handbook
Bridge Design Manual
- Third Edition, Second Release, 8 DL9 p.63 (posted 4.7.2016) (139kb PDF)
- Third Edition, Chapter 9, Design Example 9.4 (720kb PDF)
- Third Edition, Second Release, 6.9 p.33-34 (posted 6.26.2015) (695kb PDF)
- Third Edition, page 562 (posted 3.16.2012) (397kb PDF)
Inadvertently a page was dropped in Chapter 9 during our final review and posting. This erratum is provided to address this issue.
Chapter 9, Design Example 9.1.a BULB-TEE (BT-72), Single Span, Composite Deck
- Third Edition, 9.1a p.38 (posted 8.1.2012) (833kb PDF)
- Third Edition, 9.1c p.13 (posted 8.1.2012) (831kb PDF)
- Third Edition, 9.5 p.39 (posted 8.1.2012) (998kb PDF)
- Third Edition, 9.6 p.38 (posted 8.1.2012) (792kb PDF)
- Third Edition, 9.8 p.36 (posted 8.1.2012) (984kb PDF)
- Third Edition, Second Release, 18 DL7 p.29-30 (posted 11.4.2016) (984kb PDF)
Guidelines for Ultra-High-Performance Concrete
Recommended Practice for Lateral Stability
Recommended Practice for Prestressed Concrete Piling
User Manual for Calculating the Lateral Stability of Precast, Prestressed Concrete Bridge Girders