Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022, 12PM Central
Credits: AIA 1.0 HSW/LU, 1.0 GCBI, up to 1.0 PDH (only available to day-of attendees)
- Define the concepts of resilience and sustainability with a focus on holistic design and long-term, lifecycle performance.
- Analyze how material choices made impact the safety and wellbeing of occupants over the life of the building and future design concepts.
- Explore opportunities where sustainability, resilience, durability and efficiency intersect.
- Identify how precast, prestressed concrete can contribute to designs that are sustainable, efficient, durable and resilient enough to protect the lives, livelihoods and lifestyles of occupants and communities.
- Examine case studies of sustainable, resilient and safe projects that effectively utilized precast concrete to achieve their goals.
Presenter: Jim Schneider, LEED AP
Executive Director - PCI Mountain States