Industry EducationEducation resources at your fingertips.
Education for the precast/prestressed concrete industry starts at the student level and continues into your professional career.
This section contains resources for students and educators, for architects and engineers who want to continue their knowledge, and for the PCI members who want to reach them.
Continuing Education Certificates
2009 PCI Convention attendees can print copies of their PDH certificates
- PCI Seminars
- PCI Seminars page
- PCI eLearning Center
- eTEC Online Training
- Architectural Competition
- PCI-sponsored Architectural Student Design Competition
- Engineering Competition
- PCI sponsored Big Beam Competition
- Member Education Resources
- Learning and presentation resources for PCI members.
- Free Resources
- Industry handbooks/videos free of charge to qualified students and technical institutes.
- Box Lunch Programs
- PCI's AIA/CES Registered Provider programs.
- Educator Awards
- Submit nominations for 2011 Distinguished Educator and 2011 Young Educator Awards
- Quality Schools
- Quality Control Schools and Certification Programs developed especially for plants and Quality Control Personnel.