- Sustainability and PCI
- Learn about the efforts of PCI and its members to become more sustainable
- Precast Concrete and Sustainable Design
- Learn about the benefits of precast concrete
- LEED Resources
- Find out how precast can contribute toward LEED and other green building rating systems
- The Building Envelope
- Precast concrete, the building envelope, and energy savings
- PCI Certification
- Learn about the industry’s most respected measure of quality and professional assurance
- Case Studies
- Projects that have used precast concrete to assist in achieving their sustainable design goals
- Life-Cycle Assessment
- Study of the environmental impact of precast concrete
- Educational Resources
- Schedule a seminar or box-lunch program
- Frequently asked questions, terminology, links, and more
Regardless of your precast concrete design experience, you always design to the highest standard. Specifying PCI Certification makes the statement that you work with only those that meet your standards.
PCI Certification is the industry’s most respected measure of quality and professional assurance and is the leading and most widely specified quality assurance program in the construction industry. This assures owners, specifiers, and designers that precast concrete products are manufactured to PCI’s nationally accepted standards. The standards are backed by PCI’s research and sustainability efforts.
By specifying PCI Certification, you designate experience requirements and quality control and assurance procedures. PCI Certification includes third-party management, random audits, and certified personnel.
For more information on PCI Certification, its standards, and Certified Plants, visit www.pci.org/about/certification.