2013 PCI Winter Conference
The 2013 PCI Winter Conference will be held January 24-27 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida. The Hilton Clearwater Beach is situated on ten beautiful acres of white sandy beach and overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. The hotel is located in the heart of Clearwater Beach, just an easy stroll from dining and shopping venues, Pier 60, and the Clearwater Marina which offers a variety of fishing and dining boat tours.
If you are planning to attend the Winter Conference, please take a moment to register. While this meeting is at no charge to attendees, receiving an accurate number of attendees helps us plan accordingly and minimize expenses. Please click here to register.
Click here to view the schedule.
The deadline for the PCI room rate of $189 is December 21, 2012. Please make your reservations as soon as possible to take advantage of this discounted rate. You may call the hotel directly for your hotel reservations at 727-461-3222 or book your room online by clicking here.
We would like to make you aware that the hotel has recently launched a resort fee. This is being offered to PCI attendees as an optional charge upon check in. The resort charge is $20.00 per room, per night, subject to change, plus applicable state and local tax.
Resort charges include:
· Daily Guest Room Internet Access ($12.95 value per day)
· Free phone calls local, long distance – Domestic & International.
· Two (2) complimentary beach chairs per room per day ($20.00 value per day)
· Free access to the full service fitness center one block north on Mandalay Avenue ($15.00 value per person per day)
· Children’s poolside activities and crafts ($16.00 value per child per day)
· 25% discount at the Clearwater Provisions store located inside the hotel lobby
· 10% discount on all water sports rentals on property
The hotel is located 20 miles (approximately 25 minutes) from the Tampa International Airport. Transportation may be arranged by contacting Super Shuttle, average charge is $25/one-way. You may also take a taxi from the airport; average fee is $50/one-way.
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.