PCI is the premier member organization dedicated to precast/prestressed concrete professionals and organizations. PCI members include organizations and individuals offering a unique opportunity to access the entirety of the precast/prestressed business landscape.
If your organization produces or erects precast concrete, supplies the industry or provides services to the industry, then click on organizational membership to learn more about membership types relevant to you.
Learn more about PCI Organizational Membership
If you are an engineer, architect, academic, student or other individual whose organization is not a producer, erector, supplier, or services associate member, click on individual membership to learn more about membership types that meet your needs.
Learn more about PCI Individual Membership
PCI provides members with resources designed exclusively for precast/prestressed concrete industry stakeholders. Benefits cover a wide range of categories important to you and your company's bottom line
- Member discounts on event registrations
- Member discounts on certifcation fees
- Exclusive members-only webinars
- Exclusive members-only marketing resources and market research reports
- Complimentary subscriptions to PCI publications
- Members-only communications
- PCI technical support
- Join a council or committee
- Attend the PCI Convention and National Bridge Conference
- Attend PCI events, workshops and seminars
To learn more about specific benefits related of each membership type, visit the appropriate membership category.